MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
CHENNAI - 600003
Application are invited for the recruitment of Project Assistant and Data Entry operator in an India Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project titled “
ICMR’s National Hospital based Registry on Venous-Thrombo-Embolic Disorder at Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital and Madras Medical College, Chennai” under Contractual basis for a period of three years.
Data Entry Operator - One Post (01-post):
(i) Essential Qualifications:
||Name of the Post
||Number of Post
||Data Entry Operator
||Consolidated pay of Rs.17,000/- per month will be paid.
· 12th pass in Science stream from a recognized board, speed test of not less than 250 key depressions per minute (15000/hour) through speed test on computer.
(ii) Desirable Qualifications:
· Degree, diploma or certificate holder in cardiac lab technology, physician assistant, echo lab technology or equivalent with work experience will be given preference.
· Experience in administrative work, proficiency in MS-office, MS-Excel communication skill and typing speed.
: Less than 30 years
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be purely based on the merit basis as per the ICMR Guidelines.
1. This post is purely contractual; the appointment will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended further.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
3. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
4. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in similar projects with other ICMR projects.
Salary and other Service Conditions:
For all the mentioned posts monthly-consolidated pay will be given as per the ICMR guidelines. All the employees are not provided with any pension benefits or other allowances. The guidelines of ICMR will be strictly adhered whenever updated.
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed format should be submitted online through email (email id: email@example.com)
on or before 21st January 2023
. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. At the time of interview, candidates are requested to submit hard copy of application along with the self attested copies of certificates and passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
The format for submitting the application and bio-data is as under:-