NATIONAL NODAL CENTRE, COLLEGE OF NURSING,
MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI-3.
Recruitment of One Nursing Midwifery Tutor for “6 weeks Training Programme-Strengthening Pre-Service Education for Nursing Midwifery Cadre in India” under contractual basis for a period of one year at National Nodal Centre, College of Nursing, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment on contractual basis for filling up One Nursing Midwifery Tutor
for “6 weeks Training Programme-Strengthening Pre-Service Education for Nursing Midwifery Cadre in India” at National Nodal Centre, College of Nursing, Madras Medical College, Chennai-3. Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format available in website’s download along with enclosures to the Dean, Madras Medical College,Chennai-3 on or before 25.01.2023
by online through email (email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
) or by Registered Post.
||Name of the Post
||Number of Post
||Nursing Midwifery Tutor
||Consolidated pay of Rs.30,000/- PM
NURSING MIDWIFERY TUTOR – One Post (01-Post)
- Masters’ level degree in Pediatric Nursing field preferred. Masters in Community Health Nursing / Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing field can also be considered.
- 2 years of clinical experience and 3 years of experience working with educational or clinical training programs.
- Knowledge of pre-service education systems development for Nurses/ANMs.
- Experience and demonstrated ability working with pre-service education programs.
- Demonstrates good facilitation and coaching skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Tamil and English
- Technically proficient with up to date skills in Skilled Birth Attendant, Newborn and Family Planning.
- Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic reports.
- Microsoft Office computer skills, proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work within a national program team and communicate regularly with a variety of team members.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of her time.
- Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks.
Age Limit : 45 years(as on date of notification)
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be purely based on the merit basis as per the Institutional Guidelines.
- This post is purely contractual, the appointment will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended further.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed format should be submitted online through email (email id: email@example.com
) or by Registered Post on or before 25th January â2023
. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. At the time of interview, candidates are requested to submit hard copy of application along with the self-attested copies of certificates and passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview. The Interview date will be informed to the candidates.
Format of applications and other details contact: www.mmc.ac.in
MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
CHENNAI – 600 003.
APPLICATION FOR NURSING MIDWIFERY TUTOR
To be filled by Office
||Post for which applied
||Name in full
(in BLOCK LETTERS)
||Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
||Age (as on date of interview)
||Nationality and Religion
||Address for Communication
I hereby certify that the foregoing information is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed / distorted. If at any time I am found to have concealed / distorted any material information, my appointment shall be liable to be summarily terminated without notice / compensation.
DATE: Signature of the Candidate